/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, November 5, 2010

Busy, Busy!

It has been a very busy week.  Not too much crafting getting done, much to my chagrin!  Other things in life have needed a bit of attention. You know, things like paying bills, cleaning, laundry and work!

Enough of that.  Here are a few projects I've done this week that I can now share with you.



I've been the team photographer for my son's football team this season.  I store a back-up of the pics on disk. I created this insert for each CD case.


I was playing with some new products available at ScrapMatters and created this birthday card. I used Memories in Progress by Laitha's Designs and Big Letter Word Art by Krisi's Kreations.

I created a few glass pendants too.


These are both custom requests. I can make these using your photos, images, company or team logos, you name it.  If you're interested, you can order them at my Etsy store.  Either through the menu at the top of my blog, or through this link: Scrappycath Creations  These make wonderful personalized gifts for birthdays and holidays.  They take a few days to make, so order early!

2 comments:

  1. great projects! Don't you just hate that... bills & laundry, they really do stink up the crafting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing !
    Love to see you at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips