/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Time is Here

The radio stations are starting to play round the clock holiday music, the stores are all decorated, and have been for more than a month! The Black Friday ads have been sent out.

It's time to get your holiday cards ready. I've got 2 different Christmas greeting card designs available in my shop. You can purchase them individually or in sets of 10. They come with white envelopes. This link will take you to my card listings.

You may remember seeing this card with the glittery Christmas tree as a sample using my Treasured Christmas digital scrapbooking kit earlier this month.  I had so many compliments on the card that I've made it available in my shop. Click HERE.

This design is done in blue and white tones with the greeting "Oh Holy Night". The star shines for the 3 Wisemen as they travel to the baby Jesus.  You can find this card HERE.

I've listed the cards individually and as a set of 10. If you should need a different quantity, feel free to email me your request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips