/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Early this morning I was up at my craft table finishing up a hybrid project. It was a wonderful way to get the holiday started! I was finishing up altering this box to display holiday greeting cards as they arrive.

The digital papers are Christmas Retrospect by Quirky Twerp. The box is a little wooden one that I picked up at the craft store.  I used Mod Podge Paper style to adhere the papers and Mod Podge hard coat to seal it.
I painted the trim red, then topped it with a deep cranberry ink and heat embossed glitter powder to add some bling.  The flowers, foliage and paper ornament are from Prima.

The card inside the box was made using a pre-made card also by Quirky Twerp. How easy is this?  All you have to do is add your photo!  I inked the edges too. Makes an elegant card in no time at all!

We are getting some snow here today. I hope that wherever you are, you are having a terrific day and if you are celebrating, I wish you a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. Checked out your blog from the Scrapbooking.com newsletter site. I love all your creative projects and designs. Just became your 100th follower!

    Pam Hornschu
    www.1pamperedstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i really need to make something like this. it is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Your box is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips