/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, November 12, 2010

Woot! Woot! Big News!!

Hi there!  If you are here looking for the Christmas Treasures blog hop, that is located one post down, or just click HERE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is so much to celebrate!!!  Today I get to share some really big news!  Today Wendy of WM[squared] Designs announced her new Creative Team.  And guess who is on it????


Yep, little 'ol me! I'm doing a happy dance!!!


Thanks for celebrating with me!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome news, Cathy. Big time congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge congratulations Cathy!!! You so deserve this, you're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very happy for you!! and so proud to be your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips