/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another gift to share

I'm working on finalizing some gifts for Christmas.  Today I created a travel mug for my dad.  Hopefully he is not following my blog so he doesn't see this before Christmas!
It was difficult to get a single photo of the mug that showed off all the details.  So I put together this mini layout to display the design and final product for you.

I used a template by Pixel Gypsy and the kit Splendiferous by Jennifer Fox Design and Jenn Barrette Design.

Gotta go wrap it up before my dad sees it!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful gift!!! I'm sure your dad will adore and love it!!!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips