/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, December 17, 2010

Brilliant Birthday

Hey, I've got a birthday card to share with you today.  This is going to someone that is filled with so much wonderful energy. So I wanted the colors to be brilliant, like she is!
I made the paper rosette by punching several scalloped circles from white cardstock.  I inked the edges, spritzed them with water and then crunched them up.  After carefully unfolding the circles, I stacked them, put a mini brad through the middle of the stack.  Then I scrunched up the circles and peeled them back to create the flower look. I sprayed the flower with Glimmer Mist (marshmallow and bronze).  Here is a close up of the flower:
The papers are from the Vita Fortunata digital paper pack by Quirky Twerp.


1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [18 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips