/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Again?

Can you believe that it is Monday, again, already???  Busy week ahead.  Who doesn't have a busy week this time of year?  Just remember to make some time to enjoy the season.

Here is a bit of what I've been working on....


I've also been trying to get the tree decorated and teach the puppy not to eat it!  She isn't attracted to the ornaments, but she is enjoying the flavor of the Fir boughs!

How can I resist giving in to that cute face??? 

Hope your week is off to a good start. I'll be back later this week to share some more inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! I LOVE your little lady! She's a real cutie. I hope she isn't chewing too much of your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg...this might be the cutest little dog after mine of course... LOL!!!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips