/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Tree

Figured I'd best share the tree before Narnia (the puppy) chews it up too much!  LOL

  All decorated and lit up.  It's a cute little tree. A Fraser Fir that smells terrific!  Notice how there are no ornaments along the bottom levels!  Doesn't seem to deter the dogs and cats.  They all like the tree itself!

I made this layout with the photo. Not sure the tree will still look as nice come Christmas day!

I went to take a photo of the tree from outside the house and you can see who just had to be in the window! Along with the reflection of my neighbors lights!

And in the morning, both dogs were in the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips