/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Are You Ready for Some Football?

Football is a BIG thing in our house. And we are gearing up for the Superbowl!  I created some decorations and reusable cup cozies using the Gridiron Grit kit by Quirky Twerp.  You can find my tutorial for the banner and cup sleeves over at The Hybrid Chick today!

There are fans of 3 different teams living under one roof here in our house.  One of those teams is still in the playoffs!  Let's go Steelers!

So, are YOU ready for some football??







Woot Woot!! Just found out that I made the top 3 at Paper Cubed!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Cath! Wow... it's been awhile, I'm glad I found your blog... I'll be stalking you :D I hope all is well with you and your family. Yeah, we are big football fans here too, only, Jack will be at SB and we'll be glued to the TV trying to see him! :D *hugz* - Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative, I love the football. Thanks for playing along with the challenge at P3.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the top 3 at paper cubed!!! Love the football theme!! hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips