/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Game Organizer

Got game?  Video games that is. Then you've also got a mess!  Mess of cords, batteries, memory cards, etc.  What do you do with them?  We have a basket sitting on a shelf near the Wii to collect all those bits and bots.  The basket is pretty on it's own, but when Jennifer Labre created the Just Chillin' kit, I just had to dress up that basket!

I created the label in Photoshop, printed it, and cut it out.  I inked up the cardboard and poked some wire through to use to attach it to the basket. I then adhered the label and hung it on the basket.  Simple!
Here's hoping the boys pay attention to the message... "keep it neat" and "messy - no way" !!!!

I can dream, right?  LOL

3 comments:

  1. You're so crafty Cathy...what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, but I think I'd need a (much) bigger basket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips