/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Legacy

Happy New Year!!!  OK so the year is already a few days old!!  I've been waiting to share this wonderful page with you. I've submitted it for the Tuesday Template Challenge today at ScrapMatters, so I could not share it previously.

Remember that great snapshot of my son and father from my previous post sharing that special moment on Christmas?  I did up a layout with that to preserve those tremendous memories.


I used Frosty by WM [squared] Designs and Family Matters by WM [squared] Designs and Graham Like the Cracker.  I recolored some elements to help the 2 kits tie together.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That is simply gorgeous! I love the way you did the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips