/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh where oh where is my Mojo?

I think the fury of the holidays has left me searching for my mojo. Perhaps I accidentally packed it up with the decorations.  Oh wait, I haven't even gotten all of them put away!  Just been a busy time!

So today I used a trusty-dusty old way of spurring myself on..... Mojo Monday!  Oh man I hope I'm not confusing you..... today is Wednesday!  I mean the blog site Mojo Monday. A great spot for some sketches and card inspirations!

I used this weeks sketch to help me create this card. This is a hybrid card. I used the Winter Berries digital boutique collab by The Digichick Designers for the papers and elements on the card. See my ingredients list for a full list of supplies.

Now I'm revved up and ready for crafting. Got a few other projects done and in progress now too. I have to wait for release dates to share them with you.  Not to worry - it will be soon!

Happy crafting!








Ingredients
Digi papers/elements: Winter Berries by Digichick
Ink: Colorbox
Punch: Martha Stewart
Gems: Websters, Queen & Co
Stick Pin: Jenni Bowlin Studios

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love those digi papers and your beautiful ribbon/stick pin treatment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips