/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Paper Pleating Template

Pam Callaghan created this really awesome template with a paper pleated circle and sunburst design. It is so yummy and versatile.  Today over at Ideas For Scrapbookers you can see how some of the Contributing Artists (including yours truly) interpreted the template/sketch. 

My page above has some photos from when my youngest made the Pop-Warner All American Football Team. We are so proud of him. We had a ton of fun celebrating at the banquet held in Disney World.  Seriously? Who wouldn't have fun there??!!  The papers and football element on this page are from the Gridiron Grit kit by Quirky Twerp, the alpha and other elements are from the Play the Game kit by Chelle's Creations.

I also created a card using the template as a sketch for my design.  For the paper pleated circle I used a paper doily from a pack I got at the $1 store. These papers are from the Bissette pad by SEI. Flowers are Prima, pearls and rhinestones are Kaisercraft, Queen and Company, K & Company.

You can download the template and check out what the other artists created at the full post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips