/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thanks on the Edge


After the holidays we have so many thank you cards to write up.  This year I designed a hybrid card using digi papers and elements.

I used Spring like colors to contrast to the typical winter holiday colors and because I'm really looking forward to warmer temperatures!!!  I printed several copies of the flower and cut out the various sections of each. I layered them with foam dots between to give it dimension.

The focal point of the card "Thanks" I placed on the edge and cut out. This gives the card more dimension and texture and draws attention to the gratitude being delivered.

Hope this inspires you!

2 comments:

  1. Cathy you have so many beautiful creations on display in you blog! I loved seeing the bread, it looks so good, and your cat Oreo is so cute sitting up there on your new, very gorgeous, quilt! Your mum is so talented - I guess that's where you get your creativity from! I love spending time here...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips