/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tutorials Galore-ial!!

OK - so " galore-ial" is not really a word, but it rhymed nicely!  I've got a few tutorials to share with you this week.
I have an Altered Wooden Box tutorial up today over at the Scrapmatters Blog. I take you step-by-step through the process of created the box pictured above.
At Ideas For Scrapbookers, I've shared the tutorial for making the Wall Hanging that I shared with you  Saturday.  In that tutorial I also share some Photoshop tips about clipping masks.

I've injured my back trying to dig out from an ice storm.  And I need to recover quickly as we have a snow storm arriving later today!  So I think I'll spend the day doing some creative things.  Hope to be back soon to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips