/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wall Hanging

With a house filled with guys..... 'cept for me and 2 of the cats.... I don't often get to play with flowery things.  Today, I just needed to!  Ever have a day like that?  So I decided to create a wall hanging that had flowers and bling and trims and feminine touches.

I used digital papers from the Family Branches kit and Word Art by Creations by Rachel and Inspirations from Day.


I created an 8.5x11" paper with strips of the different papers in the kit. I cut a bracket shape from chipboard, then adhered the printed paper to it. I trimmed the paper, sanded and inked the edges.  I then added flowers and bling and trim and the framed word art - which I designed in Photoshop.

I threaded lace through some clips to create a hanger for it.

It felt great to play with bling and flowers! Hope this inspires you!





1 comment:

  1. I absdolutely love your plaque! I really wish I was better at layer, I love that look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips