/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Challenge and a FREEBIE !!!

I'm hosting this month's challenge for Wendy at WM [squared] Designs.  The challenge is to make a Valentine card.  And there is a prize up for grabs to one lucky winner!!!  Come on over to her blog to check out the details!

But that's not all..... as a little Valentine gift for you, I'm sharing a card template for the challenge sample that I created. The preview above is linked for download. Hope you enjoy it!  You don't have to use the template to be in the challenge, you can use any design of your choosing for the challenge.

Happy Groundhogs Day and Valentine's Month!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips