/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meeting Snow White

As the journaling says...... "Living in a house filled with all Princes, I don’t get to meet the Princesses when we visit Disney." You should have seen me when my husband and I were strolling through EPCOT and Snow White set up for a meet and greet.  I was like a little girl so excited!  I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to have my picture taken with her!

Ingredients:
TempBlends vol 9 by Jenn Lindsey
Magic is Here kit and clusters by Mye De Leon

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! What a cute story. Love the layout. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute LO Cathy! I am so happy that you got to meet your princess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, love the page Cathy! the DH and I are Disneyland-bound (HongKong) next week...and I can't wait to meet the characters too!The DH wants to have his photo taken with Tinkerbell, ROFL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips