/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New IFS Sketch/Template

Guess what? Over at Ideas For Scrapbookers we have started another new feature. Every other month we will be sharing a new sketch/template as part of our Designer Showcase Wednesday.  I know, I know, we already share lots of sketches and templates with you!  But this one will also include a Contributing Artists reveal with the most awesome inspiration and ideas to help get you creating.
Check it out!  This month I've shared a very basic sketch and you should see the great creations that the other artists shared!  Wow!!!

Here's my creation from this sketch
Now head on over to Ideas For Scrapbookers to check out all the wonderful inspiration!  You can also download the template here, the preview of the sketch is linked for download.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips