/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday Time


Quickly I've got this cute little birthday card to share.  I made it for the Shabby Tea Room challenge this week..... and I'm hopefully getting it in just under the wire!  It's been a busy week.

My inspiration for this card was the fun fibers and of course the inspirations from the challenge
The banner got me thinking and I decided to make it into a birthday hat, which is a card!  Be sure to check out Ideas For Scrapbookers tomorrow, I'll be showing you how I made this card.

UPDATE: I've linked you to the Ideas For Scrapbookers post with the tutorial.  Enjoy!








Ingredients:
Patterned Papers: American Crafts
Cardstock: Bazzill
Banners Set 1 by The Cutting Files
Digital Stamp: Card Sentiments by Arty Pants
Chipboard: American Crafts
Dies: Spellbinders
Ribbon: Morex
Trim: Michaels, Offray
Yarn: Fun Fur by Lion Brand
Brad: Making Memories

2 comments:

  1. Omgoodness... this card is so happy and fun! Perfect for a birthday bash. The fibers are killer. Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable creation using thost fun banners cut files from TDC! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room for our birthday bash!!

    Please be sure to link back to TSTR in order to be considered for the weekly prizes and the birthday bash prizes too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips