/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More Luck

Remember a few posts ago I told you about the shenanigans the leprechauns have pulled at our house?  Well, today I've got this layout to share with some pics from one of those times.  Unfortunately I didn't take photos every year.  This rascal has left green footprints, colored the milk green, broken things, eaten things, it's crazy!

I think my most vivid memory is one year my sister was staying with us. We forgot to "warn" her about the leprechaun and the mayhem he creates.  She was returning late that night after we were all in bed. She tried to come in the house quietly and without turning on the lights.  Poor thing tripped over a toppled chair and thought we had been robbed!!!  Wish I'd been there to get a photo of her shocked face!

Hope this is a fun week for you!







Ingredients
Digi Kit: Lucky Me by WM Squared Designs

2 comments:

  1. That is so much fun that you all do that for St. Patty's day, of course I mean catch the leprechaun ;)

    I love the LO! You are so talented Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable layout! great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips