/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, March 18, 2011

Need for More Speed

Finally.  It's warm out!  I've even got the windows open today!  Love it!  This layout was done for a challenge that called for using pics from a warm destination! What came to mind????  DISNEY!  This hubby and 2 of the boys having fun scooting about in the motor boats.  I think they were wishing they had more speed!  

The challenge is the Travel Scraps challenge at ScrapMatters.  Use that link to get to this particular one, which is #13.  Had to have at least 3 pics, bright happy colors, and use an alpha and font in the title.  Come on, stop by and give it a try!

I used the kit Lakeside by WM squared Designs and Stolen Moments.  Those elements were just perfect for this memory!  I also used the brand new just released today template pack called Be Inspired Whit v2 by WM squared Designs.

And of course as always..... there are hidden Mickeys on my page!  
It's been a rather crazy week.  I've got several more projects in the wings.  Just not quite ready to be shared.  Hopefully I'll have more time for posting and sharing them next week.  For now, have a great weekend and enjoy!

HINT:  If you're trying to find the Mickeys, clicking on the image should make it larger!


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome page, Cathy! I love your design and that sun! But I especially love your hidden Mickeys! Great memories here!!!!!! Oh and I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips