/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Card Sentiment Digital Stamps

I just love how this card turned out!  It was super easy too.  I used one of the brand new Card Sentiment Digital Stamps by Arty Pants.  You can add a special message to your cards and customize it to match your design.

For this card, I resized the stamp to fit perfectly on the paper that I then cut using a Spellbinders die.  I also clipped the red paper to the stamp so it matched my design.  Easy-peasy-lemon-squeesy!

You get a great selection of expressions and styles in this set too.  You can grab them at The DigiChick Boutique.








Forgot to mention that I have submitted this to the Shabby Tea Room for this weeks challenge.  Fingers crossed!!!!

6 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful and striking card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Cathy ... this card is stunning! I love the digi sentiment you used -- I'll have to give it a try for my March Hybrid Chick project :) So happy you shared this amazing design with us this week in the Tea Room - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your card turned out, too! TFS that digi set with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    TSTR Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Love that flower! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it!! thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips