/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, March 25, 2011

Open the Windows!

I wish I was able to do that for real. But it's just too darned cold out still. Even been snowing a bit this week.
I'm talking about windows on a card!  I'm hosting the It's In The Cards Challenge at ScrapMatters. I created a window card and template for the challenge.  I was inspired by my husband who was fixing all the window screens to get ready for the Spring weather.

Here's a view of the inside of the card
Want to give it a try?  Then head on over to the ScrapMatters blog to read about the challenge and grab the template. The preview below is linked to the challenge details.

Can't wait to see what you create!  Now if only the warm weather would get here so I could enjoy those newly repaired screens!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips