/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Peak at Spring!

Today was an awesome day! Spring was in the air! I would like it a tad bit warmer still, but after the long, cold, snowy winter we had.... I'm grateful!  One of my sons had the great idea to get out and visit a historical park that is not too far from us.  We were able to meet up with my sister there too, so that was a double wonderful treat!

And guess what I got to photograph?  MORE DOORS!  I LOVE doors.  There is so much mystique about them. I admire the artwork that went into doors of long ago. They represent so much. The end of one adventure and the start of a new one???......

Here are a few that I captured today. Aren't they majestic?







 The thing about doors is that you never know what might be on the other side!



Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips