/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, March 4, 2011

Rainbows and Butterflies


Spring is coming. Really. Even though the temps around here have plummeted again!  I know Spring is coming.  The daffodils and tulips have started to pop up and soon will be blooming!  Doesn't this card just transport you to a happy warm Springy place??!!  It does for me!

I blinged up the daisy border with some sugar coated glitter and gave the itty bitty clouds that the rainbow is floating in a touch of Stickles.

The papers are all digital from a brand new kit releasing today called Rainbows and Butterflies by WM [squared] Designs and Graham Like the Cracker. It's super charged with all sorts of warm Spring goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Bring Spring indeed! What a wonderful, bright & ever-so-cheery card Miss Cath! Great Job!! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips