/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Woot Woot!!!!

Despite waking up to snow falling yet again, I'm doing a happy dance today!!!  I am the Featured Artist at Scrapbook News and Review!!!  You can read my article here.

I was so excited when I got the invitation a few months ago and I've been just bursting to share this news with all of you!

I've got a great mixed-media-hybrid-altered-art project that I am sharing. You know I just had to try to fit in as many venues as possible!!  I've got some metal and recycling in there too.  That flower.... is made from a soda pop can!  For real!  Here's a closer look


I really hope you enjoy it. By the way, I'll be offering frames like this in my Etsy shop soon, so stay posted!

1 comment:

  1. I love that idea of the can!! Beautiful flower and congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips