/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Butterflies bring Wishes

I was making another wedding shower card today and decided to include some butterflies.
I was inspired by this weeks post at The Shabby Tea Room.  Isn't this a gorgeous cake?
I also wanted to use music paper on my card.  I used a digital stamp by Arty Pants called Music and Swirls. You can find it at the Digichick Boutique.
The digital papers that I am using are by Kellie Mize, the patterned papers and the solids are part of her Iced Latte set. These are also available at the Digichick Boutique.

I'm really happy with the simple yet elegant, slightly shabby look to this card.  I wanted it to be subtle and happy.
I liked it so much, I decided to make a graduation card too!  The sentiments on the two cards are digital stamps by Arty Pants as well.








Other Ingredients
Gems: Kaisercrafts
Ink: Ranger
Tools: Spellbinders Dies, Cuttlebug, Marth Stewart Punch

3 comments:

  1. Your card came out beautiful. Plus how can that cake picture NOT inspire you! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always create such beautiful things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the touch of color with the butterflies! So glad you could play along with us in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips