/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Hat from the Heart

Last week was so busy. It was Spring Break for the kids. We had fun. We got to visit with some family. We also did a lot of praying.  A member of my family is fighting cancer and this has been a really tough time for her.  Our family came together to rally around her and share our strength with her. We are hopeful for some positive news soon. In the mean time, we keep praying.
My sister's step-daughter Liz created a hat for her cousin that is also fighting cancer. She did this so her cousin would realize she always looks great even when the fight might cause her to lose her hair or feel weak.  I just love the photo of Liz wearing the hat she made. She is so cute.
I made 2 versions of the page.  Liz likes the second one with the extra poppies on it.  Which one do you like best?

Hope your week is off to a good start!







Ingredients
Digital Kit: Beauty Within by Scrapmuss Designs and AnnaBV Designs

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet and thoughtful child! And beautiful to boot. The extra poppies are cute, but I love the 1st page more...the white space gives the eyes rest after reading the journalling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very very adorable!I like both! Each one offers something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! I put a link on my blog to show it.

    xox
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips