/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, April 4, 2011

Woot Woot for a Tweet Tweet

Sorry - I went a little crazy on the post title.  My "Woot" is for getting published again!  I've got an article in this months Scrapbooking.com!!! <-- That link will take you to the article. The "tweet" is that the article is the how-to on this altered birdhouse that I made.  I made this for a very special friend of mine. She provides me with so much inspiration that she gives my creativity and my soul wings to fly. So this was such a fitting gift to make for her.

I hope you enjoy the article!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Congrats on being published! But no wonder... look at how beautiful that bird house is! Your friend will definitely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just found your blog whilst doing a bit of "hopping", and I would like to say how much I have enjoyed taking a peek at your beautiful work and inspirational writing. Love the birdhouse - it really is a fabulous keepsake for the lucky recipient. Have a happy day -
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips