/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another Teacher Gift

I used this great subway art to make a gift for one of the teachers this year. I framed it in a black frame with flat sides.
I then used my Silhouette to create and cut the wording for the teachers name and the word "rules". Kind of a cute play on words, isn't it??  :-)


I created a card and envelope to go with it.  Gotta love the edge punch by EK Success that I used on the graph paper, looks like the paper was ripped right out of a notebook!  I double punched the yellow paper o create a nice scalloped embellishment.

The back side of the envelope closes with ribbon.  The apple on the card is popped for dimension.


I hope she'll enjoy this new decoration for her classroom!







Challenges:

Ingredients
Subway Art: eighteen25
Frame: Michaels
Cardstock: Epson, American Crafts
Digital Kits: School Days by WM Squared
Digital Stamp: Krisi's Kreations
Envelope template: Krisi's Kreations
Electronic Cutter: Silhouette
Punch: EK Success, Fiskars
Ink: Colorbox
Adhesive: Scotch, Glue Dots, Ranger

6 comments:

  1. Cathy, she will love it! That is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect teacher's gift, Cathy! I love it! Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful teacher gifts Cathy!! Thanks for sharing with TPE!! HUGS -LORi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice teacher's gifts!!
    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such neat cards!! Not only do they look good, but the sentiments are neat : )

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful teacher projects!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips