/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, May 6, 2011

April Showers... Bring May Flowers

We certainly had a lot of April showers around here.  May is starting to get better weather wise... although it is still a bit on the cool side.  But I'll take any sunshine that comes along. Even if it is fleeting.

I've got a little card that kind of goes right along with the weather to share with you.
This is a hybrid card made using digital and traditional supplies. The digi supplies include the brand new just released today Grab Bags by Krisi's Kreations and Wimpychompers. Both are available at ScrapMatters and are on sale!  But hurry these are special for {i}NSD so the sale ends Sunday!


Other Ingredients
Glitter: Stickles
Ink: Colorbox, Stazon
Cardstock: American Crafts
Adhesive: 3D foam, Scotch ATG
Scissors: Cutter bee

5 comments:

  1. Cathy that card is just sooooooooo cherry! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheerful card - it makes you feel happy just looking at it! Love it!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Cathy, just wondering if you've ever made a lei (paper or otherwise) before? we're going to a hawaiian-theme brunch, I'm thinking of whipping up a couple...if I can,lol! Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love that card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips