/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, May 19, 2011

How to Make a Kissing Ball

Where has this week gone?  Ever have that experience?  Yeah, me too!  All too often! Life just comes so quickly and somehow you manage to keep up. But, wowzer, time sure slips by.  This is one of those weeks!
Between helping out with school projects, meetings, appointments, and baseball games..... Well, you get the idea!  So I've got a project to share with you quickly.  I made this Kissing Ball.  Over at The Hybrid Chick we are having a Wedding Shower..... of sorts!  We are sharing wedding projects over this week and next, make sure you stop by to check out all the fun creations.
You can find my tutorial for creating this kissing ball at this post HERE.

I also shared my tutorial for creating the wedding shadow boxes (shown in my earlier post). You can find that tutorial HERE.

I'm so glad I got to take a break and spend some time with you. But now, I've got to get back to work!  Happy Creating!

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [20 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn fabulous!!! Thank you so much for linking it to Paper Issues! We featured it today!! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/06/kissing-ball-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think there should be more kissing balls in the world. beautiful flowers, love this project. thank you for linking with PI.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips