/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vintage Frogs?

OK, no.... the frog is not vintage!  LOL  I created 2 cards yesterday that started with the same inspiration, but went in different directions!  I started with this weeks sketch at MojoMonday.

 Then I pulled some additional inspiration from some new digital kits.
The added inspiration for this vintage lady's silhouette card came from the kit add-on My History - Extras and the papers came from the kit My History both by WM Squared Designs. 

Here are some other views of this card


Then I created another card from the same sketch
When I saw the contents of the 2011 iNSD Grab Bag by WM Squared Designs and Haynay Designs, I couldn't resist putting a crown on this cute little frog!


Here is a look at the inside of the card
And one last view before I go
I hope you've enjoyed seeing how different results can come from the same starting point. When you create, just have fun and follow your heart!








Shared at:
Simon Says Stamp and Show
MojoMonday
Crafty Creations
By the Cute and Girly
Creative Card Crew
Everybody Art Challenge
My Time to Craft
Tuesday Throwdown
What's That Theme Throwdown

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love BOTH of these cards Cathy! They are absolutely stunning!!!! That frog one is adorable and the first one is just elegant! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love BOTH of these cards Cathy! They are absolutely stunning!!!! That frog one is adorable and the first one is just elegant! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen (bydelstorp)May 10, 2011 at 2:01 PM

    These cards are absolutely gorgeous. Especially the first one had my jaw drop to the floor.
    And thanks very much for the pretty journaling tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful work! The vintage silhouette is fantastic! very inspiring! tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your first card is so gorgeous and dimensional :D

    love the playfulness of the second one :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards!!
    Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cathy! Your cards are so shabby chic and adorable! Love the little frog prince on the second one. :-) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card ! Love those strips and pretty flowers! So glad you joined us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card, love the flowers and the patterned paper!
    Thanks for joining CCC this week!
    Hugs Gry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards. That frog is just so cute and the other card has the real vintagy feel.
    Thank you for sharing them with us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loves these cards! The flowers on the first card are beautiful and the frog is just adorable. Thanks for playing What's That Theme Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are beautiful! The flowers on your first card are gorgeous and the frog on the next card is just adorable. Thanks for playing What's That Theme Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips