/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, May 9, 2011

Wedding Bells Will Be Ringing!

If you are looking for the ScrapMatters {i}NSD blog train post..... you can find that here.


It is the season for weddings!  I've been busy making some cards and projects for weddings.  I've got a few more to share with you today!
This is a hybrid card using elements from the ScrapMatters Design Team Collaborative kit Moments that Matter.  I also used lots of blingy glitter to coat the letters in the word "bride". I also sprinkles glitter on areas of the bridal bouquet.   I wish you could see just how sparkly this card really is!


 As you can see, my azaleas are in bloom right now. Makes a great background for taking photos!

This card uses papers from Iced Latte by Kellie Mize.

The umbrella element on this card if from the Spring Flowers Grab Bag by Wimpychompers.

The papers on this hybrid card are from Quirky Twerps Sugar Blossom kit. The sentiment is a digital stamp from Arty Pants.
Papers and elements on this one are from Bride to be by Mye De Leon.

I hope this has giving you some inspiration!
Happy scrapping!








Shared at:
Crafts and Me

3 comments:

  1. Cathy, these are just stunning! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cathy - these cards are all totally gorgeous. I love the design of the first one (the BRIDE card), and all of them are so professionally done - I would pay good money for any of those in a shop.
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips