/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sketch Inspiration

Today at Ideas For Scrapbookers, the contributors are revealing the layouts that we each made.... all using the same sketch as inspiration.  We do this every other month.  This month Sara got us inspired with her sketch:

Here is the layout that I created:

I took advantage of the small squares to show some of the action from this game with a series of photos. This was one of those games where the pitching was really wild!  I had no idea my son could jump quite so high!

Stop by Ideas For Scrapbookers to see the wonderful layouts by the other contributors. They are all beautiful. I'm sure you will find something to inspire you!

3 comments:

  1. love your take on the sketch! great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put a picture inside the cord loop. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips