/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Take Note of the Flowers!

Wow, JuneReally??  Spring didn't really happen around here. We had maybe a few days that were Spring like, but we mostly had rain!  But that should make for a good start to the growing season.
And I've got some blossoms to share.  I'm hosting the June Getting Hybrid Challenge over at ScrapMatters. I decided to make it all about flowers.  You can make any type of hybrid paper flower you'd like.  Stop over and give it a try!

I made the flowers and the altered frame above as a sample. You don't have to make a finished project to participate in the challenge, just some flowers.  Here is a closer look at those roses:

Check out this little cutie I made.  I found a nice hardcover notebook in the $1 bin at Target. But it was decorated with some young kid designs. Not my style at all.  But here is what I did with it!
Now that is something I would use!  The "Take Note" is part of a set of digital stamps by Arty Pants called Sentiment Circles.  The papers are from the Life is Good pack by Karen Lewis.

One thing that keeps going from Spring into Summer is baseball. And we've got more games to play. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome projects! Your flowers are fabulous!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips