/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, July 15, 2011

I {heart} Bear Hugs

Wow, can you believe that it is the middle of July, already??!!  I can't believe how quickly this year is racing by! I'm starting to get that feeling I get at some point each summer. I realize that the summer is running out and I want to pack what time we have left with as many adventures as possible!  They don't have to be big adventures, some times it's just a day trip or an afternoon hike. I'm hoping to fit in several more before this summer is just a memory.

On a trip to Shenandoah National Park I was so hoping that we would see a bear.  When one actually crossed our path, I was so excited I stuttered "b-b-b-bear" and my family reminds me of this, constantly!  I just know this card is going to be well received by them!!  hehehehe!!!

I made this using a new kit by WM Squared Designs called The Great Outdoors.  When I saw the little bear I just knew I had to make a shaped card!!  The kit is packed with all sorts of outdoor adventure goodies. I know I'll be able to scrap all the fun we pack into this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips