/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, July 11, 2011

Beauty in Sympathy

A friend of mine lost a family member recently. I wasn't able to be there for the funeral. I still wanted her to know that I was thinking of her. While I don't like the reason for having to create a sympathy card, I do feel that they can be some of the most appreciated.

Don't be afraid to let your sympathy cards be beautiful or colorful, strong or filled with hope. I had only met her family member a few times, but I am so blessed that I did. She was a strong woman that touched my life. I hope this card brings some comfort and lifts the spirits of my friend and her family.








Ingredients:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: SEI
Stamps: Unity, MSE!
Ink: Stazon
Ribbon: Celebrate it!
Pearls: Kaisercraft

Challenges:
Moxie Fab World Stamp It!

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. I used to feel funny about making sympathy cards that were too ornate etc. But I decided that maybe that was the time when someone could most use something (hopefully) a little pretty.I'm sure this will mean a lot to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sympathy card is beautiful and just perfect! Your advice is perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Cathy! I am sorry for your friends loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cathy! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips