/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, July 8, 2011

Home of the Free

It may be July 8, but there are still lots of American flags and decor on display. I love it. It is so summery and patriotic!  I know that the summer is going to be gone before we know it, so I'm trying to make it last as long as I can.  Wish I could help to slow down time!
I've got a card to share with you today.  I've used a new release stamp to create the Statue of Liberty. It is part of the 4th Stamps by WM Squared Designs.  I hand stitched the zig-zag, created the word art in Photoshop, and added a seam binding bow.  I'll be sending this card in to Operation Write Home to go to one of our heroes to thank them for their service to our country.

I made this card with a bit of mojo from the Mojo Monday 198 sketch. Doesn't that sketch just beg to be done in a patriotic flair?!!!

Hope you are having a wonderfully crafty day!







Ingredients:
Digital Kit: Yankee Doodle by WM Squared and Band Geek Designs
Cardstock: American Crafts, Epson
Digital Stamps: WM Squared Designs
Floss: DMC
Ink: Colorbox

Challenges
Mojo Monday #198
Cooking it up with Katie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cathy! I admire your talent and great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips