/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Quick and Easy Luminary (psst,.. and it's Free!)

 I created this quick and easy luminary to use for decorating my patio table. I plan to set out several as a centerpiece arrangement. You could also use it as accent lighting inside your home.  I made it using some digital papers and a digital stamp.

And guess what????? I'm offering it as a freebie printable for you!  All you need to do is download it, trim and adhere.  Please only use flameless battery operated candles with this. NO REAL CANDLES as that would pose a fire risk.

To download and for a full tutorial, simply visit The Hybrid Chick. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love it!! Amazing, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [17 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohh it's gorgeous - bring on summer so I can make one and enjoy it outdoors!!! Now I'm thinking Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips