/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Sheepish Card

I have a sheepish little card to share with you today.  LOL  Isn't that woolly little creature cute?  This is a hybrid card that I made using a digital kit called Baa Baa Black Sheep by Band Geek Designs.  I gave the wool on the sheep a bit of texture with some white embossing powder and placed a cute heart as the nose.

The ribbon is seam binding that I dyed with Adirondack Color Wash Ink from Tim Holtz by Ranger.








Ingredients:
Digi kit: Band Geek Design
Embossing Powder: Joann's
Punch: Fiskars
Twine: Martha Stewart
Button: my stash
Ribbon: Seam binding
Ink: Adirondack by Ranger, Colorbox, Faber Castell
Cutting machine: Silhouette

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Love this adorable card cathy! Your so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips