/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Sweet Life

It's summer time and I think that life is just a little bit sweeter during this season. More fresh fruits and veggies to eat, more time for relaxing, more fun and festivities.

Speaking of fun.... and sweet.... over at Paper Issues we've got a new theme!  The theme is "Life is Sweet!" 


I've got a cute little card to share. Isn't that gumball stamp just the sweetest?  It's from Unity Stamps. I used some Glossy Accents on the glass dome to make it look and feel like glass.  I used some foil to emboss the lettering to make it really shine.

Make sure to stop by Paper Issues to check out all the inspiration for  "Life is Sweet!" .Come on over and link us up to a project of yours! We'd love to see what you've been up to!








Ingredients:
Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill
Stamp: Unity
Foil: We R Memory Keepers
Ink: Stazon, Colorbox, Ranger
Die: Spellbinders

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I featured this on my blog:

    http://whimsicaltwist.blogspot.com/2011/07/life-is-sweet-yes-it-is.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips