/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Riding the Waves

On our family beach vacation this year we had fabulous weather and wonderful water temps!  It was hard to get us out of the ocean!  We were riding those waves all day long.

This page shows three of our die-hard body surfers in action riding a wave.  And then I played a little bit of a trick on them.  I asked them to pose after they rode a wave in.  I saw another wave about to crash on them and timed my photo taking just perfectly to capture that wave catching them by surprise! I clipped those photos to the little film strip along the bottom!

Speaking of taking a ride.... the new theme is up over at Paper Issues and it is "Let's Ride".  I'm sharing this page, have you got a paper creation to share? Come on and join in our linky party!








Ingredients:
Digital Kit: WM Squared Designs and Cross Bone Cuts Designs
Digital Elements: arrows: Stolen Moments, filmstrip: The Design Girl
Template: Heather Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips