/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Grandparents Day Projects and Wallet Mini-Album

Grandparents Day will be celebrated this weekend in The US. It's one of those special days set aside, that I think should just be everyday!  We should give thanks to the grandparents and say "I love you" every chance we get!

To focus on this special day, I've got 2 posts for you.  Up first is the Designer Showcase this week at Ideas For Scrapbookers our focus this week is projects about grandparents.  Stop by and gather some inspiration!


Next, I've got a little project that I created for my kids to give to their grandma. It's a wallet mini-album.  You can make one too, I show you how! I've got the tutorial up at The Hybrid Chick.

I've not yet finished embellishing and journaling mine, but here are a few more views of this portable mini-album.



To all the Grandparents out there.... Thank you for sharing your love, your stories and your time!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips