/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, September 2, 2011

A Place to hold Guitar Picks

One of my son's has recently taken to playing guitar.  Which I think is just awesome!  This is one of  my son's who also has autism.  This has been a great experience for us both. I've been schooling him in reading music and learning to play. But more importantly, he has found a new way to connect!  The conversations and situations that are coming up from this new venture are just amazing.

He is taking great care of his equipment. Including those little, tiny picks! To help him keep track of them, I made a box for him to store them in.  Sorry the photos are not so great, I took them a few days ago when hurricane Irene was passing through. We didn't have very good light, so I had to use my flash.

I put an eyelet on the one side of the box with a ribbon loop as a handle to make it easier for him to slide the box open.  He loves the box. Not only is it grungy and rock and roll decorated, but it's green which is his favorite color!










Ingredients:
Digital papers elements: Rock Star by WM Squared Designs
Matchbox template: Krisi's Kreations

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea! Wonderful that he is enjoying the guitar! I loved your project yesterday! So Awesome! Lenae

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips