/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Check the Calendar

Snow?  Really?  Our area is getting pelted by a Nor'easter storm this weekend. We are getting snow!  A few inches on the ground already and it's still snowing.  It's 2 days before Halloween.  This is not the norm for us.  I keep singing "The weather outside is frightful...." and then thinking that it's supposed to be the costumes that are frightful at this time of year!  LOL  I am so not ready for winter!

I've got another Halloween related project to share.  I used digital kits to design the October part of the calendar I'm making for my husband. I'm trying to get it done before the start of the year this year.  :-)


I create the top and bottom as 8.5"x11" pages that I can then print out, bind and give as a gift.  Here's a look at the top and bottom pages separately:

The top includes some photos from our pumpkin carving fun!

The bottom has plenty of space to write important reminders on each day.

The digital papers and elements that I used are all parts of the Mix-A-Kit for October available at ScrapMatters.

Now who'd have thought that I would have to snow shovel the walk for the trick-or-treaters?  Hope you are having pleasant weather wherever you are!

2 comments:

  1. Cathy, What a beautiful idea. My question is, How do you print out all that color without going through multiple ink cartridges for one project? What kind of printer do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol! I use an Epson R1900 printer. I love it! As you know, I do a lot of hybrid work and therefore printing and the cartridges last a long while!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips