/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How NOT to be Tricked on Halloween!

Ever have to be away from home while all the trick-or-treaters are visiting and wonder how you can make sure your house is not "tricked" ??  I designed this sign that I can leave out with a bowl of goodies.


It says "You can take more than 1 but only just a few we're watching you" and has lots of creepy funny eyes peering about!

I designed the sign in Photoshop CS4 using digital papers and elements. I then printed it out on heavy cardstock.  The frame was plain wooden unfinished. I painted it black and popped the sign inside it.

Now you may be thinking that the first costumed visitor to come along will swipe all the candy and there won't be any left for anyone else.  I've had to do this in the past, and I actually had candy left over!  Maybe it's all those eyes "watching" that keep the kids behaving!


Hope you have a crafty Halloween!









Ingredients:
Digital Papers: GeniaBeana, Haynay Designs, WM Squared Designs
Digital Elements: Amy Stoffel, Dream Big Designs, WM Squared Designs

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea- and so cute! We always come back to a completely empty bowl and wonder if the first kid took it all. I have a sign, but not nearly as cute as this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips