/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, October 14, 2011

Potions!


So the other day, I got to play with these cool digi stamps by Arty Pants, Potion Labels.  This was a really fun and easy craft.  I clipped some digital papers to the stamps to color them.  Sized them and printed them out.  After cutting them out, I inked up the edges and added a bit of distressing.


I ran them through my Xyron, and then put them on some orange cream soda bottles. Of course I removed the original labels from the bottles first.  Then came the really fun part......

I put them in the refrigerator and waited for the kids to find them.  The reactions were hilarious! They stood and stared at them.  Then they laughed.  And finally they asked if they could have them!!!

I've now gotten requests to make some more Zombie Blood Extract, Eye of Newt and Gizzard of Lizard!  LOL

Such an easy craft and so much fun. Give it a try!








Ingredients:
Paper: copy paper
Digital Kits: All Hallows Eve, Frolic and Friends by Quirky Twerp; Glamour-ween by  Etc. by Danyale
Digital Stamps: Potion Labels by Arty Pants
Ink: Colorbox
Adhesive: Xyron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips