/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A New Card Caravan Challenge with Bling!

Today starts a new 2 week Card Caravan Challenge at The Hybrid Chick.  In this challenge we ask that you use glitter. How fun is that?  And simple too!  You can make any design you'd like, just use some glitter. Then link up your creation at the Card Caravan Linky party here.
I used the Wish List Letter to Santa kit and Word Art by Etc. by Danyale for my card.

  The snowflake on my card is coated with shimmery crystal white glitter.  I love that pop of bling!


I love the little peeking Santa in the kit so I just had to include him in my design.  

Thanks for looking at my card. Hope you can share one of your own at our challenge!









Ingredients:
Digi Kit: Etc. by Danyale
Paper: Red River
Glitter: Glitterex
Ink: Colorbox
Ribbon Michaels
Adhesive: Glue Arts, Xyron


Shared at:
Paper Issues
Scrappy Frogs 
Sparkles Forum
Quirky Crafts
GingerLoft
Paper Sundaes
Cupcake Inspirations
Dream Valley 
CR84FN Color Challenge
Crazy for Challenges
Hiding in My Craft Room
My Sheri Crafts
Totally Gorjuss
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 48 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us over My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute...thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations this week

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. I love the glitter! Thanks for joining My Sher Crafts.
    Charlotte DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!

    Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sparkles with our vintage Christmas challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! Love the peeking Santa and the snowflake! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. I adore that peeking Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that peeping santa. Wonderful! Thank you so much for joining in with our CAS challenge this week at Quirky Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great "sparkle" card. Thank you for joining us at TG this week.I hope you will play along again next week.

    Sarah x

    p.s. I have blog candy on offer on my blog when I reach 300 followers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! nice image, colors and embellish. TFS with us at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card and great papers, thank you for joining us at Gingerloft this fortnight. HUgs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cathy

    I love your card - fabulous.

    Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck.

    I hope you will be able to join in our challenge next week.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips